Technical survey of buildings
During the survey of buildings our specialists investigate and assess the technical condition of buildings, their parts, as well as built-in construction parts and engineering systems. The data obtained are important information for owners, tenants, managers or potential buyers.
Technical survey of the structure is periodically carried out during its operation in accordance with the type of its use, as well as before the design of restoration, reconstruction, renovation works; before the restart of construction work (after a break or conservation), after an accident, fire or in other cases, when it is necessary to determine the technical condition of the building.
Advantages of technical survey:
– Detailed information on the true condition of the structure;
– Accurate and justified information about the structure, its parts, as well as the technical condition of the built-in construction parts;
– Compliance of technical solutions of completed construction works with the requirements of normative acts and technical conditions;
– The ability to plan the implementation of measures to improve the building condition in accordance with the real situation, rather than superficial assumptions;
– Increase the value of the building in the eyes of potential buyers or tenants, confirm the validity of expenses and actions of the building manager;
– Advise and recommendations for the proper use of the building for managers and tenants, as well as on increasing the durability of equipment and parts of the structure.
– Buildings or structures, for example, residential buildings, non-residential buildings, hotels, office buildings, wholesale and retail trade buildings, traffic and communications buildings, industrial buildings and warehouses;
– Buildings for recreational activities, educational, health care buildings or hospitals;
– Engineering structures, transport facilities, runways of airfields, bridges, overpasses, tunnels and underground roads;
– Ports, waterways, dams and other hydro-constructions;
– Pipelines, communications and power lines, trunk pipelines, trunk communication lines and power grids.